Visit Me!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Gifts

I'm making a trade, my handcrafted baby gift items for a beautiful handcrafted personalized painted sign by my oh so talented friend Dayna & I have hit a creative mind block. So far I have 3 burpcloths, 1 hooded towl (the 1st I've ever made & it was a bit of a challenge since I wasn't following a tutorial) & 1 taggie blanket. I don't feel like this is sufficient so I'm looking for other ideas, I'm trying to only use what I have on hand since I have already put so much money into my supplies & I even sacrificed some of my favorite Oregon fabrics b/c D loved them, but my creative well has run a bit dry. I'm thinking of trying to whip up a couple of wash mits to coordinate & I would love to do a jingling taggie ball but my tote full of stuffing has disappeared into the abyss that is my garage & has yet to be found. I'll probably whip up a bib since it seems you go through so many & never have any clean ones, but I'm yearning for some creative ideas. It seems like everywhere you look people are all making the same things, it's time to think outside the box, any ideas? Let's see if we can get those wheels moving & brainstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment