Visit Me!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day Craftiness

These last couple of crazy snow weeks have actually been such a blessing to me as they have given me tons of time to spend at home with my kiddos which we never get to do during the school year & they have provided me with lots of time to invest in my sewing. I love being stuck at home like this with nowhere to go & no way to get there w/ my 3 favorite people (yep, my babies!). It's amazing how the creativity can hit & just keep on coming, I'm so excited to be whipping out so many items & it will be great to have some new inventory in the store. It amazes me to hear so many parents complaining about having to be home with thier kids & how they are going crazy, seems more than a little sad. I can't help but see these random days during out week that we get to just be a family together with no obligations as a gift from God, like the unexpected rose sticking out the snow, unexpected but beautiful! So, I hope everyone here is relishing thier time being snowed in like I am!

1 comment:

  1. Who knows how much creativity is waiting in each of us to be tapped into, if only we have/take the time to discover it? So glad to see you've discovered yours, Maggie; and I love your attitude about parenting. :-)

    ReplyDelete